Just like filling up your tank with premium gas before a long road trip, we use better ingredients for better results. All aspects of our formulation process have an interlocking chemistry, which is why we don’t cut corners.
A lot of thought goes into making a Stop Guessing product. Here’s our process:
1 Partnering with an Ethical Laboratory / Supply Chain.
Everyday we get approached by new labs and suppliers that don’t meet our standards. We believe quick fix, bargain suppliers will actually cost more in the long run.
Our Laboratory & Supplier Information
- No Animal Testing
- FDA Registered Suppliers
- In-House Quality Control Systems
- In-House Shelf Life Testing
- Kosher Certified Materials
- Vegan Formulas
- Sustainable Raw Materials
- Sustainable Practices
- Suppliers Operated / Owned by Women
- Powered with 100% Renewable Wind Energy
- Solving the Skin Problem
When formulating we think in 3 dimensions:
How can we solve your skin problem now? Active Ingredients
How can we solve your skin problem without damaging your skin? Concentration without irritation
- What can we do now that will preemptively solve future skin problems? Can we kill future birds with today’s stones?
- Creating a Wonderful Experience
It’s not just about results… it’s about having a good experience, too! We are constantly iterating on the way it smells, the way it feels on your skin when you put it on, and the way it feels on you take it off.
- We believe in New Knowledge
We see how we can improve by staying up date on new research and listening to feedback from our customers.
We realize you are worth the best ingredients, which is why we don’t cut corners with our ingredients, lab, and supply chain.
Our process helps you put your best face forward.